On May 25, 2022 the BTU concluded its internal elections for President and Executive Board.
With a vote of 1316 to 466, President Diamonté Brown is elected to a second term as BTU President.
Congratulations to the newly elected BTU Executive Board for the PSRP and Teacher Chapters.
Detailed election results are posted below: (click on links)
- AFT Convention Delegates
- PSRP Chapter Executive Board
- Teacher Chapter Executive Board
- Totals by Voting Site/Mail
- Certification of Results by AAA
- Certification of Results by NEC
Congratulations to President Brown, the newly elected BTU Executive Board and AFT Delegates, and thank you to all the members who participated in the BTU election! Solidarity forever!