We are excited to announce that the PSRP contract negotiations between the District and BTU are complete! Chief Negotiator Dr. Lorretta Johnson, President Diamonté Brown and the BTU negotiations team have worked hard to secure some big wins for the PSRP Chapter including, but not limited to:
- No changes to prescription or healthcare costs in 2021
- 1.8% raise (or $700, whichever is higher) added to base salary retroactive to July 1, 2020
- $2,500 added to base salary (not stipend) for Opportunity Culture “Reach Associates”
- Snow days for Community School Site Specialists (CSSS) and Student Wholeness Specialists (SWS) when schools are closed (no more reporting to North Ave or taking leave)
- Arbitration for termination cases
- Job classifications increased from 118 up to 262 in the PSRP chapter
An easy way to remember your new wins is…
The PSRP Committee meets monthly on the first Wednesday of each month at 4:30 p.m.
The PSRP Communications Sub-Committee meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
The Clerical Committee meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 5:15 p.m.